eS Architecture and Development comprehensive architectural services commonly include:
- Research, analysis, and recommendation of the best, most appropriate, and most cost-effective methods, systems, and products for each specific project.
- Development of assessments and reports.
- Preparation of Documents (Drawings and Specifications).
- Development of construction cost estimates.
- Coordination with applicable zoning and localized aesthetic review commissions and/or other organizations necessary to obtain formal approvals from each of these respective groups.
- * Apply and obtain permits (if applicable).
- Bid and Award assistance.
- Construction observation/ administration including project closeout.